Notice: Undefined variable: link_color in /home/kzk7wr83enrq/public_html/wp-content/themes/divilaw/dc_law_customizer.php on line 289

Notice: Undefined variable: link_color in /home/kzk7wr83enrq/public_html/wp-content/themes/divilaw/dc_law_customizer.php on line 304
8AM - 5PM - Office
Available for Calls 24/7
(509) 535-2997
Spokane, WA
Select Page

Slip and Fall Accident

Attorney in Spokane, WA

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Meet Our Attorney

    Slip and Fall Accident

    Jason Johnson

    Spokane Slip and Fall Accident Attorney

    Have you been injured on the property of another due to their negligence or carelessness? Negligent property owners need to be held accountable for slip and falls or other accidents occurring on their property. If you or someone close to you was injured on the property of another caused by negligence, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses.

    At Johnson Litigation, PLLC, we have experience handling slip and fall claims for clients in Spokane, Coeur d’Alene, and throughout surrounding areas. We are here to help you obtain maximum compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other hardships.

    Uncovering the Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents

    How was your injury caused? Insurance companies often try to deny liability, but we work aggressively to find the facts. Our investigations often uncover evidence of negligent behavior such as:

    • Negligent maintenance
    • Failure to clean up spills
    • Icy/wet walk ways

    We understand that your injury may cause hardships today and far into the future. We will work hard to help you obtain the financial resources to pay for today’s and tomorrow’s needs.

    Talk to an Attorney about Your Injury

    If you were injured in an accident, our attorneys are here to stand up for your rights and guide you through the process.
    To arrange your free initial consultation, please contact our law offices online or by telephone at 509-535-2997.